D I G I T A L
A N A T O M I C
DICOM file separation service
- Separating and consolidating of all 3D model preparation steps, based on DICOM files
- Use of automatic segmentation tools that minimize the effort and time associated with the creation of a digital patient-specific model.
- The DICOM – TO – PRINT service is intended to be used by medical staff for preoperative surgical planning and allows for the export of 3D digital models in various file formats that can be used by numerous applications.
3D printing service
- With PolyJet 3D printing technology we produce precise, accurate parts, prototypes and tools. The microscopic layer resolution and accuracy down to 0.014 mm, allows us to produce thin walls and complex geometries using the widest range of materials available with this technology.
- Realistic simulation models from original DICOM files
- Anatomical and pathological realistic models in structure and haptic for analyzing, planning and training
- Infinite duplication functions
- Haptic visualization of pathological peculiarities
- Low costs compared to human or animal carcasses
- Short term availability
3D printed models
- Multi material 3D technology allows us to program and create printings that fuel your knowledge, understanding and forward thinking. GelMatrix Resin, TissueMatrix Resin and BoneMatrix Resin — three new materials which, when combined, form over 100 new, unique digital materials to perfectly suit your individual applications.
- These models gives you the best opportunity to re-create human anatomical and pathological conditions on a structural basis to simulate clinical situations and study new devices to establish their effectiveness before introducing them into patients.
- Choose colors. Define transparencies. Determine textures and finishes. Create an end product that’s as close to the real thing as possible. With PolyJet technology and multi-material capabilities built-in, you can 3D print prototypes or medical models in the most intricate detail.
Realistic organ models for developing surgeon skills
- Provide practical surgical training in a risk-free setting. Print lifelike human anatomy with standard or complex pathologies to allow physicians and fellows to hone their skills before entering the operating room.
- Biomechanical haptic realistic material properties correspond to the tactile properties of living tissue
- Physically training with surgical devices under realistic conditions
- Highly cost effective compared to human or animal carcasses
Realistic vessel models for teaching vascular surgery
- Anatomically accuracteof wall thickness and material properties of blood vessels
- Clinically realistic haptic feedback for inserting the catheter and guidewire
- Replication of healthy and diseased tissue, retention of the vessel takes place automatically, varies accordingly
- Adaptable / variable vessel conformity
- Fine vascular structures up to 1 mm inside diameter and 1.5 mm wall thickness
- Simulation of the actual blood flow using an active flow circuit
- Calcifications and abnormal vascular changes are visible under fluoroscopy
3D reproduction of dissected human bodies, animals and other anatomical structures
- 3D scanning of human or animal specimen
- True to the original full color reproductions
- Different Technologies and materials available for 3D printing of the reproductions
- Organic modeling and digital preparation like sectional views, combination models, pathological highlights, special colors
- File archiving on specially secured servers